Pella® 350 Series Premium Vinyl
Distinctive vinyl windows with superior performance.
- Pella's most energy-efficient vinyl products.
- Vinyl with a more premium look.
- More strength and durability than ordinary vinyl products.
- More design options.
Available Pella 350 Series
Window and Patio Door Styles
Why Choose Pella 350 Series
Pella 350 Series Premium Vinyl Windows and Patio Doors
Vinyl Created Like No Other
Pella uses high-grade vinyl that is fade-resistant and performance tested for excellent weathering, durability and color retention. And the following features help ensure Pella's vinyl products are easy to care for and stay looking great for years.
- Metal-reinforced, interlocking window sash and checkrails add wind resistance to help improve energy efficiency and help eliminate "vinyl smile".
- Precision corner welding process helps ensure Encompass by Pella vinyl windows and patio doors will resist warping or twisting over time.
- Multichambered frames and fully-welded sashes add strength and energy efficiency compared to ordinary vinyl.
- Triple-weatherstrip design to help eliminate air infiltration.
Exclusive Energy-Saving System
- (A) — Pella 350 Series windows with triple-pane glass are 54%—83% more energy-efficient than single-pane windows.1
- (B) — Up to 18 insulating air chambers in the frame– significantly more than ordinary vinyl to keep your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
- (C) — Optional foam insulation increases energy performance.
- Pella 350 Series products offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® certification in all 50 states.
A Premium Look Inside and Out
- Exclusive SmoothSeam® welded corners that are virtually invisible.
(A) — Pella SmoothSeam interior corners are virtually invisible.
(B) — A typical competitor's interior corner welds are visible.
(C) — Robust frame profile with beveled edge detailing for a polished look.
- Unique design options include blinds- or shades-between-the-glass on patio doors, Dual-color frames; high transparency InViewTM screens2; grilles-between-the-glass or Simulated-Divided-Light grilles.
Added Strength, Security and Comfort
- Outstanding impact resistance with the option of Pella 350 Series HurricaneShield® products that meet stringent hurricane building code requirements.3,4
- Optional Sound Control Glass helps reduce outside noise like traffic and lawn mowers by 29% to 59% compared to a single-pane window.5
- TruGlide Plus balance system helps ensure your double-hung windows open and close easily with less resistance compared to a traditional constant force balance system.
Enjoy satisfaction for years to come.Pella® vinyl windows and patio doors are backed by the Pella Limited Lifetime Warranty — one of the best warranties in the business. See written warranty for complete details.
Literature and Downloads
Full Product Information
1 Improved window energy efficiency calculated in a computer simulation using RESFEN 5.0 default parameters for a 2,000-square-foot existing single-story home when comparing a Pella 350 Series vinyl window with InsulShield® Advanced Low-E triple-pane glass with argon to a single-pane wood or vinyl window. For more details, see pella.com/methodology.
2 WARNING: Screen will not stop child or pet from falling out of window. Keep child or pet away from open window.
3 Pella's impact-resistant glass in HurricaneShield® products is made up of a sheet of standard or tempered glass combined with a sheet of laminated glass. For best performance, the laminated glass may be in the interior or exterior pane of insulating glass, depending on the product.
4 Building codes vary depending on your location. Refer to your local codes for specific details.
5 Reduction in outside noise based on OITC ratings of products with sound control (3mm/5mm or laminated) glass compared to a single-pane window with an OITC of 19. Actual results may vary.
Wondering where to start? We’ll guide you through the process.