Pella® 250 Series Vinyl
Exceptional vinyl performance and style.
- Exceptional energy efficiency with the options of insulating foam and triple–pane glass.
- A beautiful look with outstanding strength, more convenience features and design choices.
- Pella's most secure vinyl sliding patio door with integrated flush footbolt.1
Available Pella 250 Series Window Styles
Sliding Patio Door
Why Choose Pella 250 Series
Vinyl Created Like No Other
Pella uses high-grade vinyl that is fade-resistant and performance tested for excellent weathering, durability and color retention. And the following features help ensure Pella's vinyl products are easy to care for and stay looking great for years.
- Metal-reinforced, interlocking window sash and checkrails add wind resistance to help improve energy efficiency and help eliminate "vinyl smile".
- Precision corner welding process helps ensure Pella 250 Series vinyl windows and patio doors will resist warping or twisting over time.
- Multichambered frames and fully-welded sashes add strength and energy efficiency compared to ordinary vinyl.
- Triple-weatherstrip design to help eliminate air infiltration.
Exceptional Energy-Saving Performance
- Pella 250 Series windows with triple–pane glass are 54% — 77% more energy-efficient than single–pane windows.2
- Optional foam insulation increases energy efficiency.
- Pella 250 Series products offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® certification in all 50 states.
Designed to Stand Up to the Weather and Built to Last
- Exclusive premium frame design is 52% stronger than ordinary vinyl.3
- TruGlide balance system helps ensure your double-hung windows open and close easily with less resistance compared to a traditional constant force balance system.
- Outstanding weather resistance.
More Style and Convenience Features
- Full frame profile with edge detailing adds style.
- Limited–opening latches to keep the window from opening more than a few inches to let in a breeze.4
- Optional AutoLock hardware — simply close your window and confirm it latches.
Innovative Vinyl Patio Door
- Patented, innovative footbolt is flush with the frame, providing convenient secondary venting and locking abilities without compromising beauty.
- Between-the-glass blinds in six colors for added privacy.
- Available in special sizes and 2-, 3- and 4-panel configurations.
Enjoy satisfaction for years to come.
Pella® vinyl windows and patio doors are backed by the Pella Limited Lifetime Warranty — one of the best warranties in the business. See written warranty for complete detail
1To achieve a Grade 40 rating on ASTM F842, a test for forced entry excluding glass breakage, the optional footbolt must be installed and engaged.
2Improved window energy efficiency calculated in a computer simulation using RESFEN 5.0 default parameters for a 2,000–square–foot existing single–story home when comparing a Pella 250 Series vinyl window with InsulShield Advanced Low-E triple-pane glass with argon to a single–pane wood or vinyl window. For more details, see pella.com/methodology.
3Based on the force required to bend a window frame profile.
4Override feature allows window to be opened in an emergency.