Pella® Impervia® Fiberglass
When it comes to strength, we're overachievers.
- Tested for extremes, designed for every day
- Sleek, timeless style
- New construction and replacement applications
Window and Patio Door Styles
Why Choose Pella Impervia
Pella Impervia Fiberglass Windows and Patio Doors
Stronger Than the Competition
- Our proprietary fiberglass is a thermoset material, meaning it won't melt or breakdown when exposed to environmental temperature swings. Our fiver-layer fiberglass is the strongest material available for windows and patio doors, engineered for lasting durability.1
- The durable, powder-coat finish resists chalking, fading and scratching – even in dark colors - and keeps your sleek windows looking great for years.
- Fiberglass is naturally strong, but we made it stronger. Our durable fiberglass will never rot or corrode and is naturally resistant to water.
- Our proprietary five-layer fiberglass is tested from -40ºF to 180ºF and can handle the most extreme heat and cold.2 It will not warp in extreme heat or become brittle in extreme cold.
Sleek, Timeless Style
- Interior and exterior color options are available to achieve your unique design style, including Black. Choose a solid-color frame or pair a White interior with one of our five exterior colors. Our colors are a durable, powder-coat finish which resists chalking, fading and scratching.
- Select a contrasting or complementary hardware finish to add interest or even make a statement.
- Create bold designs from sleek profiles and more glass with our intentionally designed products made from our exceptionally strong proprietary fiberglass.
- The superior strength of Pella's fiberglass allows you to combine windows together to create larger, unique combinations, made just for your remodel or new construction project.
- Pella Impervia products with dual-pane glass offer energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® guidelines in all 50 states.3
- Pella Impervia products are designed to resist air and water infiltration.
- Our fiberglass has virtually the same expansion and contraction as the glass, almost none. This helps reduce the risk for air-seal failure and provides long-term stability for dependable operation.
- Whether new construction or window replacement, our exclusive installation methods help save time and reduce callbacks.
Enjoy satisfaction for years to come.
Pella® fiberglass windows and patio doors are backed by the Pella Limited Lifetime Warranty — one of the best warranties in the business. See written warranty for complete details.
Literature and Downloads
Full Product Information
1 Pella's proprietary fiberglass material has displayed superior strength over wood, vinyl, aluminum, wood/plastic composites, and other fiberglass materials used by leading national brands in tensile and 3-point bend tests performed in accordance with ASTM D638 and D790 testing standards.
2 In testing performed in accordance with ASTM testing standards, Pella's fiberglass has displayed superior performance in strength, ability to withstand extreme heat and cold and resistance to dents and scratches. Special shape windows are made from a fiberglass resin material.
3 Pella products may not meet ENERGY STAR guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.
Wondering where to start? We’ll guide you through the process.