Pella® Impervia® Fiberglass
Incredibly strong fiberglass.
- Superior durability in extreme weather conditions.1
- Incredibly strong, stable fiberglass windows and patio doors.
- The quality look of a painted window.
- Exceptional energy efficiency.
Available Pella Impervia
Window and Patio Door Styles
Why Choose Pella Impervia
Pella Impervia Fiberglass Windows and Patio Doors
The Beauty and Style of Fiberglass
- Beautifully compliments your home with the quality look of a painted window.
- Arrives prefinished with a durable, low-maintenance powder-coat paint finish in White, Tan, Morning Sky Gray, Brown or Black.
- Dual-color frame option available with a White interior and a Tan, Morning Sky Gray, Brown or Black exterior.
- Optional InViewTM high-transparency screens2 let in 14% more light and are 8% more open to increase airflow than conventional fiberglass screens.3
Unsurpassed Strength and Durability
- Pella's five-layer Duracast® fiberglass composite is highly stable and suitable for all climates.
- Durable, patented fiberglass composite can withstand extreme heat to subzero cold.
- They won't warp in the heat or become brittle in the cold.
Exceptional Energy Efficiency
- Pella Impervia products offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® certification in all 50 states.
- Optional foam–insulated frames further improve energy efficiency.
- Enjoy a more comfortable home year round.
Enjoy satisfaction for years to come.Pella® fiberglass windows and patio doors are backed by the Pella Limited Lifetime Warranty — one of the best warranties in the business. See written warranty for complete details.
Literature and Downloads
Full Product Information
1 In testing performed in accordance with ASTM testing standards, Pella's Duracast fiberglass composite material has displayed superior performance in strength, ability to withstand extreme heat and cold, and resistance to dents and scratches.
2 WARNING: Screen will not stop child or pet from falling out of window. Keep child or pet away from open window.
3 Screen cloth airflow is based on calculated screen cloth openness. Screen cloth transmittance was measured using an integrated sphere spectrophotometer.
Wondering where to start? We’ll guide you through the process.